Browse the 10 best discounts on Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler designed and manufactured by trusted bike equipment manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Designed to extend the receiver hitch for the bike racks
- Perfect extensions for vehicles with spare tires on the back
- Designed for bike racks: DO NOT USE FOR TOWING
- Allows for up to a 35 inch tire
- Tire carrier extends 2 inches further away from the body
- 1/4 inch steel construction
- Custom designed to mount on factory bumper of 2018-2019 Jeep wrangler JL (Both 2 door & 4 door models. Not For JK)
- 2 inch receiver with ratings of 3500 Lb Gross Trailer Weight; 350 Lb Tongue Weight.
- Black powder coated for long lasting corrosion resistance.
- Locking hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 in. OR 2 in. Receiver hitches
- Quick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; includes two keys
- Arms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when needed
- Hitch-mounted cargo carrier quickly creates additional cargo space
- Fits vehicles with 2-inch receivers; 500-pound loading capacity
- Durable metal basket with mesh floor and side railing; cutouts for tail lights provide added safety
- PROTECT YOUR RIDE - Featuring padded clamps! CHECK WILL IT FIT MY VEHICLE TO ENSURE PROPER FIT FOR EACH VEHICLE, READ DESCRIPTION FOR MEASUREMENTS
- FOR YOUR SUV WITH EXISTING RAISED SIDE RAILS WITH A GAP- Mount Kayaks, Canoes, Cargo Racks and Wind Fairings Reduce Wind Noise! BE SURE TO CHECK FIT IF UNSURE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- KAYAK MOUNT - Ensure the Bow and Stern Are Strapped to the Vehicle Bumpers for Safety!
- Patent pending design fits wide range of externally mounted spare tires - consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Patented quick snap set-up design allow for super-quick set up right out of the box
- 16" Long Carry Arms easily accommodate up to 3 bicycles (100 LB Max capacity)
- Fast installation or removal with a rugged strap system
- Fully adjustable to fit most rear spare tires
- Carries two bikes, comes fully assembled and folds flat for storage
- Hardtop Storage Cart accommodates 2-pc. or 3-pc. Hardtops with roll-around storage for your hardtop during the off-season
- Quickly attaches to the back of the hardtop while on the vehicle for easy ad convenient removal
- Unique support bar on the HOSS Hardtop Cart keeps rear window from opening during removal
- Box 1 of 2
- 2 .120 wall steel tube. Durable Textured Black Powder Coat Finish. No Unsightly Cross Bars. Engineered To Hold Up To The Rigors Of The Trail. Simple Bolt Together Design With Grade 8 Hardware.
Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler Buying Guide:
The Jeep Wrangler is as iconic as a vehicle can get. Descended from the WWII Willy’s jeeps, it is familiar to people from all over the world. The Wrangler’s ability to go almost anywhere makes it particularly popular with outdoorsy folk, and its reliability makes it generally loved by its owners.
There are many ways to get the most out of your Wrangler but one of the activities that complement this vehicle very well is cycling. Particularly for mountain bikers, the Wrangler can take them to far off jump off points that may be a bit iffy for a normal road going sedan.
On the subject of cycling, when bringing a bike along, you could take it apart and shove it in the cabin or trunk, but it really is best to make use of a bike rack. A rack saves you the hassle of breaking down your bike and getting everything to fit inside the vehicle, and putting it all back together when you get to your destination. This especially goes for the trip back when you’re tired from your ride. Besides, it also saves your car interior from unnecessary wear and tear.
Racks come in many forms; from spare tire, and roof-mounted models, to ones that use suction cups and of course, hitch mounted versions. If you have a Jeep Wrangler, then there are quite a few rack models to choose from so it really pays to do your research to find a design with features you can be comfortable with. After all, the last thing you’d want is to worry about your Wrangler and your bike parting ways before you reach your destination.