Browse the 10 best discounts on Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler designed and manufactured by trusted bike equipment manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch is rated for 3, 500 lbs. gross trailer weight, 350 lbs. tongue weight, 4, 000 lbs. weight distribution capacity and 400 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight...
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This class 3 hitch equips your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike...
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT class 3 trailer hitch design is tested in real-world, on-vehicle conditions at our Detroit engineering facility. Hitches are tested according to SAE J684 standards for the...
- Using 1 1/8 inch tubing for easy attachment of many aftermarket accessories including bike racks, kayak racks, and canoes from Yakima, and other aftermarket outlets
- A 56 1/2 inch length gives plenty of space for multiple accessories so you'll have everything you need to hit the trails
- Features a strong sturdy steel construction with a black powder-coated finish
- 3-bike rack fits vehicles with either a 1.25 or 2-inch trailer hitch
- 16-inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie-down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use
- Custom designed to mount on factory bumper of 2018-2019 Jeep wrangler JL (Both 2 door & 4 door models. Not For JK)
- 2 inch receiver with ratings of 3500 Lb Gross Trailer Weight; 350 Lb Tongue Weight.
- Black powder coated for long lasting corrosion resistance.
- BIG CAPACITY: Cargo Carrier with 500 LB weight capacity on a 60" L x 24" W x 6'' H platform; ideal for camping, tailgates, road trips or whatever else life throws at you
- 6" TALL RAILSAILS: 6'' hightened sides to keep items more secure in cargo basket during travel and no worry about bumpy road
- FOLDABLE RECEIVER TUBE: folding shank allows cargo carrier to be tilted up when not in use. Fits standard 2" hitch cargo carrier receiver.
- Attaches to spare tire or trailer for easy bike transport
- Rotating clamps with rubber padding holds the bike securely
- Includes locks to secure the bike to rack and rack to the vehicle
- Patent pending design fits wide range of externally mounted spare tires - consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Patented quick snap set-up design allow for super-quick set up right out of the box
- 16" Long Carry Arms easily accommodate up to 3 bicycles (100 LB Max capacity)
- Fast installation or removal with a rugged strap system
- Fully adjustable to fit most rear spare tires
- Carries two bikes, comes fully assembled and folds flat for storage
- Attaches to any spare tire using a heavy duty mounting plate. Transports up to 3 bikes.
- Bikes are securely gripped in a non-scratch padded channel
- Durable black powder coat finish
- DIMENSIONS: 56" x 23" x 5.25"
- HIGH-CAPACITY SYSTEM: Free up space in your vehicle with the robust capacity of this hitch cargo carrier ideal for coolers, camping gear, bags, and other equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong, high-quality, heavy-duty steel construction with a durable black powder coating helps protect against the elements and resists rust and scratches.
Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler Buying Guide:
The Jeep Wrangler is as iconic as a vehicle can get. Descended from the WWII Willy’s jeeps, it is familiar to people from all over the world. The Wrangler’s ability to go almost anywhere makes it particularly popular with outdoorsy folk, and its reliability makes it generally loved by its owners.
There are many ways to get the most out of your Wrangler but one of the activities that complement this vehicle very well is cycling. Particularly for mountain bikers, the Wrangler can take them to far off jump off points that may be a bit iffy for a normal road going sedan.
On the subject of cycling, when bringing a bike along, you could take it apart and shove it in the cabin or trunk, but it really is best to make use of a bike rack. A rack saves you the hassle of breaking down your bike and getting everything to fit inside the vehicle, and putting it all back together when you get to your destination. This especially goes for the trip back when you’re tired from your ride. Besides, it also saves your car interior from unnecessary wear and tear.
Racks come in many forms; from spare tire, and roof-mounted models, to ones that use suction cups and of course, hitch mounted versions. If you have a Jeep Wrangler, then there are quite a few rack models to choose from so it really pays to do your research to find a design with features you can be comfortable with. After all, the last thing you’d want is to worry about your Wrangler and your bike parting ways before you reach your destination.