Browse the 10 best discounts on Shoes for Male Chefs from well known chef gear manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all chef shoes, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- The sizes mentioned on the bottom of the sole with M and L represent Men and Ladies
- Certified Anti-slip outsole
- Item is dishwasher safe (can be washed in the dishwasher after removing the insole)
- Professional Slip Resistant Clogs made per ASTM Industry Standard - The White House Chefs Endorsed Sponsor Kitchen shoes, and the American Podiatric Medical Association Recommend Professional Footwear...
- EVA Foam Body Brings Ultra Light Weight, and Supportive and Comfortable with Ortholite Removable Insole.
- US Patent Pending Special Designed Shape and Pattern to enable Units to Channel Fluids and Penetrate Hard Slick Surfaces to Increase Ability to Resist Slipping, and Anti-Microbial Function Plus Easy...
- Slip-on shoe work shoe featuring mesh fabric upper and slip-resistant traction outsole
- Elastic side gores at opening
- Padded collar and reinforced stitched seams
- Non-marking, slip-resistant crocs lock outsole
- adiPRENE+ inserts in the forefoot for pinpoint comfort
- Fully molded Croslite material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Enclosed toe and heel meets workplace standards
- Relaxed but secured fit slip-resistant treads
- Croslite foam cushion
- Work clog featuring shock-absorbing padded footbed, padded collar, and OSHA-compliant slip-resistant outsole
- Ventilating ports at medial side
- 1 inch heel height
- With breathable insoles and removable straps and side vents,easy to clean and quick to dry
- It was established to support who work long hours on their feet. Specifically designed for chef,nurses
- Using imported EVA material to make the shoes maximum lightweight.A size 9 shoe weighs less than 0.6 lb
- Relax fit
- Memory foam
- Leather slip-on shoe featuring reinforced stitching, gored insets on vamp, and memory-foam insole
- 9.5 M US
- Slip-resistant traction by Shoes For Crews
- Gel insoles for fit and cushioning
- Heel counter for support and stability
Chef Shoes for Men Buying Guide:
Shoes for men are often seen in three categories: casual, dress, and work. There are many different kinds of specialized work footwear out there from steel toed boots to chemical resistant shoes. One type of specialized footwear that people do not think of is chef shoes. Chefs work in a dangerous and difficult environment. Hot pans, sharp knives, and slippery floors can all be a danger to a chef and is particularly dangerous for their feet. They are on their feet all day long and need to not only be protected but must be comfortable as well.
Chef shoes need to have a strong support system to cradle the feet and a soft cushioning to provide all day relief. They should also have a durable exterior to protect against hot liquids that might be spilled on their feet. They should also have aggressive tread on the soles to protect against slips and falls. Nowadays, chef shoes come in many different varieties. They can be lace up sneakers or slip on clogs. What really matters here is quality. Here are some of the best.
The variety of chef shoes available on the market nowadays has greatly expanded. This is great news for chefs as they can find the perfect shoe that will get then through the long, tough nights in the kitchen.