Browse our list of the Best Discounts on Shoes for Female Chefs from well-known chef gear manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all chef shoes, listed here, can be delivered to the most popular international destinations.
- High closed back
- Generous, roomy fit
- Oil and slip resistant sole
- Puncture prevention, Non-slip, Oil-proof, Wateriproof function Work Shoes
- Heel measures approximately 1.5", promised you wear comfy and keep dry
- Full injection pressure environmentally-friendly EAV Material Construction, waterproof, bleachable, easy to clean, acid and alkali resistant
- INiceslipper 100% Man Made
- INiceslipper Enclosed toe and heel meets workplace INiceslipper standards for nursing,Sea Beach, kitchen, garden, wet place, ect
- INiceslipper Fit is relaxed, with tapered fit in the back of the heel for a secure fit,Enhanced arch support adds to the comfort,have massage insole and the insole Breathable, soft.
- CROCS AT WORK: Clogs designed with food service, hospitality, and healthcare workers in mind, making great Nursing Shoes! They’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest...
- SLIP RESISTANT: Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads and a variety of graphics come together to help you serve up the best non slip shoes for men and women.
- ENCLOSED TOE DESIGN: These Clogs offer an enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area to help protect your feet from spills. Contoured footbeds make them the most comfortable shoes for women and...
- THE PERFECT WORK CROCS: Do your shoes live up to your career specialty? The Crocs On The Clock Work Slip On Clogs are the Crocs work shoes men and women need for long days and nights
- DESIGNED FOR HARD WORKERS: The Crocs On The Clock Work Slip On collection was designed with nurses, chefs, baristas and hard workers in mind; The slip resistant Crocs are designed with a tapered fit...
- SLIP RESISTANT: Made with Crocs Lock slip resistant treads, these Crocs for work are perfect for those at risk of falling; The Croslite foam and deeply cushioned footbeds offer Dual Crocs Comfort that...
- Choose from the following graphic options: Tie Dye, Fish Bones, Bacon & Eggs, Pots & Pans, Flames, Sushi, and more!
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area to help protect foot from spills
- Astm f2913-11 tested, ce certified and meets/exceeds en iso 20347:2012, ob, src
- Memory Foam cushioned removable comfort insole
- Heel height - 1 inch
- Slip Resistant OSHA compliant rubber traction outsole
- The sizes mentioned on the bottom of the sole with M and L represent Men and Ladies
- Certified Anti-slip outsole
- Item is dishwasher safe (can be washed in the dishwasher after removing the insole)
- Contoured cork footbed supports all arches of the foot and molds and shapes for a custom fit
- Certified slip resistant
- Genuine leather upper
Chef Shoes for Women Buying Guide:
Shoes aren’t always worn as a fashion statement. Sometimes, you need to invest in a decent shoe for work. There are all sorts of jobs that require special footwear. Chefs, in particular, have a unique work environment. They are around hot liquids, slippery floors, and sharp objects all day long. They also have to be on their feet constantly. This means that shoes need to be very specialized in order to meet all the needs of a chef.
They must be well made and durable. They must contain sturdy support and comfortable soles to withstand the constant wear. They must have strong slip-resistant soles so that slippery floors do not become a death trap. All of these features can be found in a high-quality chef shoe. Chef shoes come in a variety of styles. You can get lace-up shoes or slip on clogs and they come in a variety of colors and materials. Just recently, these shoes have started to cater to women with beautiful prints and bright colors. Here are some of the best.
Chef shoes for women have been a long-ignored corner of the market. Luckily, this is beginning to change. Now there are more options for women with all the utilitarian support needed to survive a night in the kitchen.