Browse the 10 best discounts on Discounts on Electromagnetic Radiation Detectors from well known industrial tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all electromagnetic radiation detectors, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Fits in wallet or badge holder.
- Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors, nuclear weapons fallout and dirty bombs
- Made in the U.S.A | U.S. Military-grade and field tested and approved by U.S Dept of Homeland Security
- 【Min/Max/Data Hold Function】 - The Sound Level Tester records the minimum and maximum sound decibels around any given time range and freezes the current measurement readings.
- 【Large LCD Display】 - Clear readings and easy to use at night, widely used in factory, transportation, car, baby room and audio system office, sound quality control in home, school and...
- 【Precision measurement & over-range measurement warning sign】- Measurement range: 30-130dBA, accuracy: ±1.5dB, resolution: 0.1dB, there will be a warning sign when the standard exceeds the...
- 【TWO USES】: The EMF Meter can testing the electromagnetic field Radiation and the temperature at the same time. The EMF Meter can offer Accurate Measurement of Home Appliances: TV, AC, Induction...
- 【SOUND LIGHT ALARM】: 0-0.4μT or 0-4mG.when the radiation data exceeds the safe range,The EMF meter will flash red and alert the user via an alarm sound
- 【MEASUREMENT RANGE】: Electric: 0¡«2000mG; Magnetic: 0¡«200¦ÌT,Freeze readings avoid the test result to be affected by the natural fluctuations.Data Hold & Max Measurement,sound-light...
- EMF Meter Function - Testing the magnetic field for home use mainly.
- Measure Radiation - of TV, induction cooker, rice cooker, refrigerator, computer, for low-frequency home appliances, electrical wires, etc.
- Sound-light Alarm * When the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
- Two Uses of One EMF Meter: Testing the electromagnetic field Radiation and the temperature at the same time. The EMF Meter can offer Accurate Measurement of Home Appliances: TV, AC, Induction cooker,...
- Safe Range: 0-0.4μT or 0-4mG.when the radiation data exceeds the safe range,The EMF meter will flash red and alert the user via an alarm sound
- Multifunction: Data Hold & Max Measurement,sound-light alarm,backlight,manual/auto shut off,℃/℉ measurement, safe value setting, selection of MG or μT, mutation function
- Simple one-handed operation
- Low- or no-light operation
- Fully-adjustable audio tone
- 【2019 Upgrade Version!】One EMF meter with two uses, this EMF meter can test electric field strength and magnetic field strength at the same time to reach the optimal test result
- 【Measure the Environment Temperature】with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉). Large & Clear LCD display of the values for easy reading
- 【Intensity Bar Graph Display】Putting the Meterk EMF meter close to a test environment with a magnetic or electric field, it displays a bar graph of the intensity of the electric and magnetic...
- EMF RADIATIONS: from sources such as power lines, appliances, electrical wires, etc..
- MEASURING RANGE : 200/2000 mG , 20/200µT
- GAUSS & EMF METER : measuring magnetic fields in milligauss or micro tesla units
- Measures EMF Radiation from sources such as power lines, appliances, electrical wires, etc..
- Reliable Gauss and EMF meter for measuring magnetic fields in milligauss or micro tesla units
- Easy to operate, with accurate measurements, Includes user manual and 1 year warranty
- Gamma, Beta and X-rays radiation detector, geiger counter (SBM-20-1 Geiger-Muller)
- 10 sec. measurement cycle. Quickest Geiger counter out there!
- USB to PC: Data Recording / Charting Software (download)
Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Buying Guide:
There are few words in the English language that make you want to seek cover like radiation. The mere mention of the word brings to mind unpleasant things that can grievously harm you. It is therefore no surprise that despite it being everywhere, the word remains to be as sinister as it is repulsive.
Radiation is actually a broad term that refers to the release of energy in the form of waves. Despite its dreadful connotations, we actually depend on it to among others, make cellular phone calls, examine our bodies and cook our food. It’s unavoidable and it’s all around us, from the sun beating down to the electromagnetic radiation generated by the wires in your home, there simply is no way of avoiding exposure to it.
While generally benign, radiation can have undesirable and in cases of massive exposure, disastrous effects. In excessive amounts, radiation can cause burns, poisoning, cancers and a host of other nasty conditions. It therefore makes sense to know how much of it is being emitted by the things around you and how much of it you are being exposed to. Perhaps the most convenient way to do this is by using an electromagnetic radiation detector. This handheld device detects and measures radiation from computers, light bulbs, electrical wiring, phones and so on and gives you a numerical reading.
There are of course, many detectors available and as with everything else, quality varies by quite a bit so if you’re in the market for one, don’t go for the first thing you see. Take your time and research well. Doing so might mean the difference between getting a piece of junk and something that actually serves a purpose.