Browse the 10 best discounts on Discounts on Electromagnetic Radiation Detectors from well known industrial tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all electromagnetic radiation detectors, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- ▲One EMF Meter with Two Uses - Testing the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time.
- ▲Measure Radiation - of TV, induction cooker, rice cooker, refrigerator, computer, for low-frequency home appliances, electrical wires, etc.
- ▲Sound-light Alarm * When the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
- High sensitivity, up to 8GHz
- Built-in RF Spectrum Power Analyzer, RF Browser, RF Power Histogram, Digital RF utility
- Three fields/axes EMF and EF history data graph
- ❤❤One instrument with two uses, it can test the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time.
- ❤❤Sound-light alarm, when the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
- ❤❤Data locking, one-key lock of the radiation value.LCD display of the values for easier reading.
- With this detector, it widely provides user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
- Excellant design for a measurement of electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices
- Used widely in electrical equipment, electromagnetic radiation measurement: phones, computers, televisions, copiers, fax machines, air conditioners, refrigerators and other radiation sources tested
- Measures electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones, WiFi, base stations, TV and FM towers, & more
- Harvard Pediatrician says thousands of papers document health and neurological impacts of RF/EMF
- We tested many meters, this RF meter is best value for accurately measuring true Average RF power
- High frequency measurement for EMF (50MHz to 3.5GHz)
- Ideal for EMF measurements of mobile/cell phones, base stations and microwave leakage
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with three-channel (triaxial) measurement probe
- Instantaneous response to EMF fluctuations & spikes. 9 Volt batteries required (best with Polaroid 9 Volt batteries)
- Easy to read LED light scale in dark and sunshine
- Portable, easy to use, rugged, reliable, super responsive
- Reliable meter for measuring RF and HF Radiation from sources such as Cell Phones, Cell Towers, Smart meters, Wifi modems
- Can be operated by both beginner and advanced users; beginners should measure µW/cm2, while advanced users can use V/m or µW/m2 as their unit of measurement
- For an environment to be considered "safe", your readings should not exceed 0.003 µW/cm2 (or equivalent for a different unit)
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Instantaneous response to EMF fluctuations & spikes
- Simple push-on/push-off operation
- Easy-to-read multi-segment LED display
Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Buying Guide:
There are few words in the English language that make you want to seek cover like radiation. The mere mention of the word brings to mind unpleasant things that can grievously harm you. It is therefore no surprise that despite it being everywhere, the word remains to be as sinister as it is repulsive.
Radiation is actually a broad term that refers to the release of energy in the form of waves. Despite its dreadful connotations, we actually depend on it to among others, make cellular phone calls, examine our bodies and cook our food. It’s unavoidable and it’s all around us, from the sun beating down to the electromagnetic radiation generated by the wires in your home, there simply is no way of avoiding exposure to it.
While generally benign, radiation can have undesirable and in cases of massive exposure, disastrous effects. In excessive amounts, radiation can cause burns, poisoning, cancers and a host of other nasty conditions. It therefore makes sense to know how much of it is being emitted by the things around you and how much of it you are being exposed to. Perhaps the most convenient way to do this is by using an electromagnetic radiation detector. This handheld device detects and measures radiation from computers, light bulbs, electrical wiring, phones and so on and gives you a numerical reading.
There are of course, many detectors available and as with everything else, quality varies by quite a bit so if you’re in the market for one, don’t go for the first thing you see. Take your time and research well. Doing so might mean the difference between getting a piece of junk and something that actually serves a purpose.