Browse the 10 best discounts on Discounts on Electromagnetic Radiation Detectors from well known industrial tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all electromagnetic radiation detectors, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- ▲One EMF Meter with Two Uses - Testing the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time.
- ▲Measure Radiation - of TV, induction cooker, rice cooker, refrigerator, computer, for low-frequency home appliances, electrical wires, etc.
- ▲Sound-light Alarm * When the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
- Multiple high sensitivity sensors installed for detecting Power line, Smart meter, Cell phone, Microwave etc.
- Identify/recognize the common possible sources, such as Power line, Cell Tower, Microwave, Static etc.
- Safety suggestion lets you understand current situation instantly.
- DUAL READINGS - Two readings on an easy to see backlit LCD screen. Measure both magnetic field radiation and electric field radiation with our portable device. The screen has visual clarity with large...
- PRECISE & ACCURATE - The Cambridge Labs Meter comes with precision data that alerts users when the EMF field measures high.
- RECHARGEABLE AND PORTABLE - Our handheld EMF reader is available in three colors: black, red, and white and is packed with a USB cable to charge it.
- High sensitivity, up to 8GHz
- Built-in RF Spectrum Power Analyzer, RF Browser, RF Power Histogram, Digital RF utility
- Three fields/axes EMF and EF history data graph
- With this detector, it widely provides user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
- Excellant design for a measurement of electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices
- Used widely in electrical equipment, electromagnetic radiation measurement: phones, computers, televisions, copiers, fax machines, air conditioners, refrigerators and other radiation sources tested
- Measures electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones, WiFi, base stations, TV and FM towers, & more
- Harvard Pediatrician says thousands of papers document health and neurological impacts of RF/EMF
- We tested many meters, this RF meter is best value for accurately measuring true Average RF power
- ☢Two Uses of One EMF Meter: Testing the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time
- ☢Two Functions for Each Button:Long press or short press on different button to get different function
- ☢Data Hold & Max Measurement,sound-light alarm,backlight,manual/auto shut off,℃/℉measurement, safe value setting, selection of MG or MT, mutation function
- Quick results, with your first radon level indication in 24 hours
- Lightweight and portable; Tracks levels over long periods allowing for more accuracy than traditional methods
- Battery operated with a 2-year battery life
- ❤❤Measure radiation of high voltage power lines, appliances, electrical wires.
- ❤❤Sound-light alarm, when the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
- ❤❤Data hold and max measurement, one-key lock the radiation value.
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Buying Guide:
There are few words in the English language that make you want to seek cover like radiation. The mere mention of the word brings to mind unpleasant things that can grievously harm you. It is therefore no surprise that despite it being everywhere, the word remains to be as sinister as it is repulsive.
Radiation is actually a broad term that refers to the release of energy in the form of waves. Despite its dreadful connotations, we actually depend on it to among others, make cellular phone calls, examine our bodies and cook our food. It’s unavoidable and it’s all around us, from the sun beating down to the electromagnetic radiation generated by the wires in your home, there simply is no way of avoiding exposure to it.
While generally benign, radiation can have undesirable and in cases of massive exposure, disastrous effects. In excessive amounts, radiation can cause burns, poisoning, cancers and a host of other nasty conditions. It therefore makes sense to know how much of it is being emitted by the things around you and how much of it you are being exposed to. Perhaps the most convenient way to do this is by using an electromagnetic radiation detector. This handheld device detects and measures radiation from computers, light bulbs, electrical wiring, phones and so on and gives you a numerical reading.
There are of course, many detectors available and as with everything else, quality varies by quite a bit so if you’re in the market for one, don’t go for the first thing you see. Take your time and research well. Doing so might mean the difference between getting a piece of junk and something that actually serves a purpose.