Browse the 10 best discounts on Guitar Loop Pedals, by well by known and loved guitar accessory manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Guitar Loop Pedals, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Create your own backing track to play along with--great for learning or practicing
- The sharp-looking loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time--the most in its class!
- Brent Robitaille
- Kalymi Publishing
- Kindle Edition
- Removes AC Hum Noise - (2) 1/4-Inch TRS Inputs and Outputs for 2-Mono or 1 Stereo Signal
- Breaks Ground Loops Safely - Automatically Converts Unbalanced to Balanced Signal Without Any Signal Loss
- Maintains Highest Sonic Quality - High-Performance Ultra-Compact Design - High-Quality Components and Exceptionally Rugged Construction
- Straightforward and easy to operateNewly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)Can...
- Record and overdub as many layers as you need;up to 6 hours recording time;mono or stereo recording
- 99 user memories;built-in drum patterns with tap tempo
- Change the playback tempo of your recorded phrases without changing the key
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- With record(up to 10min), overdub(unlimited), undo, redo and delete functions.
- With one knob for adjusting the output volume.
- Ditto Looper provides 5 minutes of looping time
- (1) Power Supply to power up your pedal
- Ditto Looper has an ultra-small footprint, meaning you'll always be able to fit one! It takes up almost zero space on your pedalboard, saving you precious realestate
- Three models：1/2 Speed Mode: Provide 1/2 speed playback recording,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normalloop speed.Reverse Mode: Reverse play(Recording function disable).
- 10 minutes of looping,Unlimited overdubsand undo/redo.
- great for improvisation
- you can only hear the drum and also the guitar (Harmony) separate for you to study.
- other session - one jazz and one brazil rhythm (mpb), reggae, rock, funk. (other rhythms can be updated)
- RANGE COMPATIBLE: Output: 9V(Max current to 850mA); Input: 100-240V
- CONNECTOR SIZE: tip negative(-) design, 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector
- SAFE AND STABILITY: UL listed, over-current/short-circuit protection, reduce noise interference,
Guitar Loop Pedal Buying Guide:
Music is the soul of the human race. It feeds our creativity and awakens emotions within us. These feelings lead many to begin playing instruments and creating their own musical pieces. Guitars are one of the most popular instruments to learn due to their versatility in different types of music. In the creative process, sometimes players will want to create a layered sound and for that they need a guitar loop pedal.
These pedals are devices that allow a guitarist to capture a sound clip of something being played and play it back in a looped track which the guitarist can then play along to. For example, a guitarist could record a very basic melody and put it on a loop on the pedal. Then, the guitarist could play solo material over top of the simple melody. This would add depth and layers to a guitarist’s songs without needing additional players. They come at a variety of price points and have many different features available depending on what you are using the pedal for.
Guitar loop pedals are an exceptionally useful tool to have in your arsenal. They give you a lot of flexibility in what you can play and can challenge you to be a much better musician.
Using a Guitar Loop Pedal: