Here is our list of the Best Discounts on Lab Handheld Digital Microscopes from well-known microscope manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Lab Handheld Digital Microscopes, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Useful and fun for students, collectors, testers, and anyone interested in exploring the microscopic world.
- 2.0 Megapixels, up to 250x magnification (Note: Final magnification corresponds to monitor size)
- Uses a webcam chipset and sensor to support nearly any operating system using standard webcam software. Users with an Oculus Rift may require additional setup.
- Jiusion portable magnification is a useful and funny microscope for kids, students, engineers, inventors, and others who need to magnify and explore the micro things.
- Be compatible with Mac, Window XP and above, Linux. This microscope doesn't work with iPhone cellphone.
- This magnification only support Android smartphone which has OTG function.(How to Check OTG? Download the free app"USB OTG Checker")
- Jiusion portable hand held microscope is a useful and funny magnification for kids, children, students, engineers and others who need to magnify and explore the micro things like circuit board, coin,...
- Be compatible with IOS iPhone, iPad, Android Phone and table, Mac, Window XP 7 8 10, Linux, Chrome OS.
- Built-in 8pcs LED lights, digital microscope's 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness. The carrying case is included in the package.
- True 5MP sensor to capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images. Shutter Speed 1 second to 1/1000 second
- 20x to 200x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens (Note: Final magnification determined by monitor size)
- Five widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X and 2500X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- Sturdy framework with 3-D double layer mechanical stage, coaxial coarse and fine focusing, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm and color filter
- 50X-1000X Wireless Digital Microscope - This Wifi Digital Microscope is a wireless handheld digital microscope that has been designed to work with your mobile Android or iOS device,also compatible...
- 8 Adjustable LED Light - 8 LED lights provide excellent illumination for enhanced detail and optimal viewing clarity allows the user to digitally capture images of the magnified objects with 1920x1080...
- Taking Photo or Video by One Button - Taking an image or video is as simple as tapping the Image/Video button of your device or pressing related APP trigger.The Wifi handheld digital microscope with...
- Upgraded Digital Microscope: Getting rid of the limitation in Android, iPhone and computer can works well via wifi! It can works on Android 4.3+, IOS 8.0+ and Windows vista/7/8/10, MacOS X 10.8+.
- Explore the World Without Limitation: You can take this mini microscope to everywhere and the pocket microscope is perfect for kids, adult and professional who want to explore nature and the...
- HD Microscope Camera: With 2.0 Megapixel and 1080P Resolution, the microscope offers you a clear view and enables capture pictures, record video and save these wonderful moment on your device....
- ❤ Teslong MS100 is a useful, funny and portable USB digital microscope ideal for engineers, students, collectors, testers, DIYer and anyone interested in exploring the microscopic world
- High Quality Image: 10X to 200X Magnification Ratio, 1.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor with a 10mm to 500mm Focus Range, captures and saves high-resolution images and videos
- 2 in 1 USB/Micro USB Port: compatible with Mac & Windows PC, Android Smartphone which supports the function of OTG.(Not support iPhone)
- Go on Microscope Photography with your smartphone. Capture and record the beauty in the phone. Share fun with others.
- Works on microscopes with 23.2mm optical tube or 23.2mm eyepiece barrel. Note: Please measure the inside diameter of microscope tube if you are not sure what this dimension on your microscope is.
- Compatible with a variety of phones whose's width range from 2.2" to 3.9" such as iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6plus,7,7p, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Moto Etc.
- Added a carrying bag, Original Jiusion microscope is better for kids, Students, Adults and aged generations to observe coins, circuit boards, stamps, skins, hairs, jewelry, insects and so on.
- With type C/micro usb connector, you can use the microscope on OTG Android cellphone. The microscope also works on Mac, Windows, Linux and Chrome. Note this microscope doesn't work on iPhone or iPad...
- Built-in 8pcs LED lights, digital microscope's 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness.
Lab Handheld Digital Microscopes Buying Guide:
Most of us have all dealt with microscopes at some point in time, many of us use one in school and then never touch one again for the rest of our lives. Some careers, however, use microscopes every day. Many labs use microscopes to view tiny items such as bacteria, computer parts, or fingerprint ridges. These microscopes are often large and bulky and require a good understanding of how they work. Technology, however, is beginning to be brought into the lab. By combining a digital camera with large magnification lenses, developers have made digital handheld microscopes available to bring labs into the digital age.
These handheld microscopes are lightweight and easy to use. They can be easily transported from place to place and can be hooked up to a computer screen to display what the microscope is seeing. This could also be very useful for classroom settings where a teacher is trying to demonstrate items to look for such as parts of a bacterial microbe. There are a variety of models and price points are available on the market and knowing the features can help you decide which one is best for you.
Lab handheld microscopes are changing the way that labs perform their work. They can help verify information and are very useful in the field. Knowing which models have the features you want is the key to finding the perfect microscope for you.
USB Digital Microscopes Example: