Browse the 10 best discounts on Multimeters from trusted multimeter manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Multimeters, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, current, resistance, diode, continuity, and more
- HELPFUL TROUBLESHOOTING: Use it to safely and accurately troubleshoot automotive and household electrical issues
- EASE OF USE: Data Hold button holds a reading; large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas
- Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of AstroAI Multimeter! ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
- TROUBLESHOOTS: Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
- EASE OF USE: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- 【Neoteck 2000 Counts 8233D PRO Pocket Digital Multimeter】 2000μF Capacitance and 200KHz Frequency Measurement, Accurately Measures Current, Voltage, Resistance, and More, Maximum Reading over...
- 【Large Backlit LCD Display】 Auto Polarity Display, Easy to Read Large Backlit LCD Display, Back-light Makes a Real Difference in Low Light Areas
- 【CE Rated Digital Mulimeter with Over Load Protection】 Designed to Safely and Accurately Troubleshoot a Variety of Automotive and Household Electrical
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- UL certified product designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Features large digital display and color coded LED's for battery quick check
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Autoranging clamp multimeter measures AC currents, AC/DC voltage, resistance, and also provides diode and continuity tests
- The clamp measures the AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- Additional features include: Data Hold, Max Reading, and an easy-to-read large LCD
- WIDE RANGE of tests for Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency; Tests Diodes Transistors, Temperature
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 MΩ resistance
- Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- 【100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- 【Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- 【Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and 'Backlight', showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
Multimeter Buying Guide
There are a few forces of nature out there that can kill in an instant if you mishandle it. One of those is electricity. When handled properly, it can be harnessed and put to work to do amazing things. With a little knowledge and the proper tools, a homeowner can fix electrical issues in their home, car, and appliances.
One essential tool when dealing with electricity is a multimeter. It is a device which combines the ability to read voltage, current, and resistance into one handy unit.
These measurements are essential to be able to work on electrical things properly. It can help you find when current is not travelling along a cord or when a cord is being overloaded. It can also let you know if an item is not receiving any electricity at all. These meters come in two basic versions: analog and digital. Analog multimeters have a gauge with a needle that will move when applied to a wire. The digital multimeters will display a number on a screen once contact is made. Generally, the digital ones are easier to read and tend to come with more options.
Multimeters are essential to perform safe and accurate work on electrical units. It is unadvisable to try and do electrical work without one and with so many different types available, you’ll be sure to find one that works for you.
Multimeter Tutorial Video: