Browse the 10 best discounts on Outdoor Fireplace Kits and Outdoor Fireplace Kit Reviews. All discounts updated in real-time and all Outdoor Fireplace Kits, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Versatile, timeless design will look good in any outdoor living area
- Faux stone siding gives this fireplace a very stylish look, Fuel Type: Firewood and fire logs
- Large double door screen to the fire area makes tending to the flame and clean up a breeze
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction; Drilled Burner holes (Punched holes can cause a loud whistle)
- Stanbroil 24" x 8" Drop-In pan with a 1 1/4" top flange and Welded H-Burner installed
- Apply for Propane and Natural Gas Ready; 90,000 BTU Max
- Beautifully detailed metal and slate surrounds three-sided fire viewing
- Porcelain coated fire bowl increases the durabilty and extends the life of the fireplace
- Built in steel grate and fire poker included
- Comes complete with everything needed to build, including pre-cut block sized to fit, reinforcements
- Concrete tops look and feel like hand-chiseled limestone
- 29 oz. caulk gun required
- Kit builds a 40 in. W x 32 in. D x 70 in. H fireplace
- Comes with everything needed to build, pre-cut block, reinforcements, adhesive and gloves
- Attractive tumbled concrete units, Concrete tops look and feel like hand-chiseled limestone
- Measures 31-inch height brass fireplace tools set, works great with most brass fireplace fire screens, brass fireplace log holders and firewood logs racks, fireplace ash buckets, fireplace bellows,...
- Ergonomic Design. 5 pieces rustic fireplace tools with brass handles. The brass fireplace accessories set, fire place decoration toolset includes sturdy stand with heavy duty base, brush broom,...
- Easy to Assemble. Fire pit set 5 pieces easy to assemble; the top support of tools set keeps your firepit tools neatly organized, matching with all wood-burning wood stoves and gas heaters.
- Cover Not Removable
- Fire Bowl Material: Steel
- Built from durable steel
- Dimensions of the Face Plate: 7" L*3 13/16" H, Base Plate: 3 13/16" H*3 13/16" W
- Kit contains Chrome Ball Valve with 3" Chrome Key, Spark Ignitor with Leads &Ground Wire, Stainless Steel Mounting Plate
- Ball Valve: 1/2 Female NPT*1/2 Female NPT, we include Two 3/8" Male Flared x 1/2 NPT Fittings for Your Convenience
- Sturdy & safe Steel construction with special attention to quality and durability
- Includes fire tool to open doors and tend to the fire
- Versatile and timeless design
Outdoor Fireplace Kits Buying Guide:
Nothing is more inviting than a nice, cozy fire burning in the fireplace. There’s just something about the glow of a robust fire that draws you in and relaxes you. Good for more than just keeping you warm, a well-built fireplace also enhances any space it’s in and turns it into a serene, intimate gathering place.
While generally found indoors, fireplaces are also making their way into patios and gardens. This outdoor placement makes it just as inviting as an indoor fireplace and adds a lot of aesthetic value to an outdoor space. However, just the thought of adding an outdoor fireplace seems like quite an endeavor and it would be quite understandable to just save that project for another day. But what if you didn’t need to undertake a major construction project to have one?:
As it turns out, you don’t. You can buy outdoor fireplace kits that are just as sturdy as ones constructed from scratch. Also, as it turns out, putting one together isn’t rocket science and can generally be done with just a few tools and a little care. Of course, it helps if you are handy with construction but there seems to be no need to fret if you’re not.
There’s quite a selection available in the market so careful consideration is definitely called for before any order is placed. Make sure that whatever you choose is not just aesthetically pleasing, but practical as well.