Browse the 10 best discounts on Portable Workbenches from well-known workbench and DIY tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Portable Workbenches can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Work surface holds up to 1000 lbs.
- Includes 2-12 in. Clamps
- Portable work station
- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds - no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage - only 5" depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. - legs lock for added security
- Workmate transforms into a roomy workbench or bench tool stand
- Heavyweight steel design holds up to 550-pound
- One-Handed clamp system allows for independent jaw adjustment
- Multiple work modes provide maximum versatility
- Folds down in seconds for work on the go, and for easy storage
- Hole pattern on tables accept bench dogs and other Accessories
- Compact, lightweight and easy to set up - supports up to 300 lbs.
- Metal leg stand won't slip on hard surfaces or sink in soft ground
- Detachable tabletop transforms into the carrying case for maximum portability
- Durable Steel Frame.
- Non-skid feet prevent sliding.
- Measures 33.3-by-5-by-5 inches; weighs 17.8 pounds.
- Features Extra large, square-framed 51.02in x 23.42in wood workbench surface
- Versatile utility tray for holding the extra tools, hardware and accessories
- V-groove for cutting pipe
- Quick clamping with flexible clamping options
- Stanley - Black & Decker
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- Workbench transforms into a vise, sawhorse, and bench tool stand
- Sturdy steel design holds up to 450 pounds
- Adjustable jaws include swivel pegs for a unique gripping range
- 200 lb safe working load
- Folding design for compact storage
- Tabletop printed with grid, ruler and protractor for added convenience
Portable Workbenches Buying Guide:
Craftsmen know what a boon a workbench can be. They can be used as a flat work area or a tool stand. They can also hold clamps and vices. As a whole, workbenches are the backbone to a workshop. But what happens when your workshop must become mobile? Many construction workers and tradesmen have run into this issue. Anyone who has ever tried to go work in a remote location knows what a pain it is to not have a workbench. Now, however, they make portable workbenches.
These handy devices work exactly like a static workbench except that they are lightweight and fold up for portability. They come in a variety of price ranges with a variety of features. This means that there is a model out there that can fit just about everyone’s needs and budget. Some of these workbenches are plastic and some are metal but all of them are useful to have when working on a project.
Portable workbenches should not be underrated. These seemingly simple items are the key to an easy workspace. They can make fieldwork more productive and less frustrating which means jobs get done better.
Return of The Portable Workbench Video: