Browse the 10 best discounts on Portable Workbenches from well-known workbench and DIY tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Portable Workbenches can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Wilmar Corporation was founded in 1971. Based in Renton Washington, Wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors...
- Proven and Tested for durabilty and function in real world conditions
- Compact, lightweight and easy to set up – supports up to 300 lbs.
- Metal leg stand won’t slip on hard surfaces or sink in soft ground
- DIMENSIONS: 33. 46" L x 21. 65" W x 29. 75" H
- ACCESSORIES: Includes two 12 inch Clamps
- IDEAL SIZE: Folded dimensions: 34. 65 in L x 21. 81 in. W x 4. 41 in. H / Unfolded: 38. 19 in. L x 25. 39 in. W x 31. 89 in. H
- GENEROUS CAPACITY: Tough enough to handle 1000 lbs. of load, yet lightweight enough to take it wherever you need to go
Portable Workbenches Buying Guide:
Craftsmen know what a boon a workbench can be. They can be used as a flat work area or a tool stand. They can also hold clamps and vices. As a whole, workbenches are the backbone to a workshop. But what happens when your workshop must become mobile? Many construction workers and tradesmen have run into this issue. Anyone who has ever tried to go work in a remote location knows what a pain it is to not have a workbench. Now, however, they make portable workbenches.
These handy devices work exactly like a static workbench except that they are lightweight and fold up for portability. They come in a variety of price ranges with a variety of features. This means that there is a model out there that can fit just about everyone’s needs and budget. Some of these workbenches are plastic and some are metal but all of them are useful to have when working on a project.
Portable workbenches should not be underrated. These seemingly simple items are the key to an easy workspace. They can make fieldwork more productive and less frustrating which means jobs get done better.