Browse the 10 best discounts on Power Detail Sanders from well known power tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Power Detail Sanders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Compact size
- Finger attachment and sanding pad included
- Easily fits in tight spaces
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- ▲ QUIET & EFFICIENCY: 0.8A DC motor works more quiet that keeps you away from undesired sound. EnerTWIST Detail Sander boasts 13,000 orbits per minute for wood and metal fast, efficient sanding,...
- ▲ SMALL SIZE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Detail sander of compact design weighs in at a mere 1lb 12 oz (0.78Kg), and comfort palm grip easier to control. Features a 5.25"x 3.5" (133 mm x 83 mm) backing pad for...
- ▲ UPGRADED DETAIL PAD MOUNTING: Improve original plastic thread to new brass rivet nut which molding injected directly in the main base, can effectively prevent detail pad (finger attachment) from...
- ➤The LED work light make it more convenient and efficient to work at sombre place.
- ➤Larger capacity dust box with built-in filter offers high performance dust collection.
- ➤The extension sander pads make it suitable for more work condition such as tight areas.
- Part of the 20V max* Lithium Ion battery system
- Ldx120 drill/driver: 11 position clutch to prevent stripping of screws, with keyless chuck for easy bit changes
- Ldx120 drill/driver: LED light to illuminate project surface
- ♦ SMALL SIZE, BIG POWER: This palm-held mouse sander has a powerful 1.6A 200W motor capable of 15,000 orbits per minute. A dust collector and 10 pieces of replacement sandpaper make this the must...
- ♦ SAVE TIME: Forget manual sanding and invest in this high speed sander. A power 200W motor easily tackles the toughest of working conditions and its high speed means reduced project time. Remove...
- ♦ SLEEK DESIGN: Designed with a range of projects in mind, the tear-drop triangular shaped compact surface area, 140mm x 80mm, makes this perfect for working on flat and curved surfaces such as...
- ▲【Efficiency】 The sander runs at 12,000 orbits per minute with 1.1amps of power; 140X140X80mm(5-1/2x5-1/2x3-3/20inches) sanding pad with 2mm working pendulum diameter to support high efficiency.
- ▲【12Pcs Sandpaper】 with 12Pcs Sandpaper(6Pcs X80 & 6Pcs x 180 Grits) lasts the sander a long using life and meet your different applications of removing paint from wood, metal, or plastic of...
- ▲【High Performance Dust Collection】 With a dust Collection can keep the work area clean. The buckle connection design keeps the box from falling off during work, it is an ideal tool for indoor...
- Compact size for tight areas
- Precision alloy steel gears for durability
- Very Quiet only 78 dBa
- Features a 3.75 x 5.5 inch pad with an angled tip for precision work
- Powerful one-amp motor provides 13,500 OPM
- Lightweight design weighs in at a mere two pounds
- SANDING HEADS TO SUIT YOUR PROJECT: High performance 2 in 1 sander with triangular and square sanding options - ideal for an array of sanding tasks including smoothing doors, worktops, skirting...
- INCLUDES SANDING SHEETS: 6 X interchangeable sanding sheets in coarse, medium and fine for wood, plastic or metal applications.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: for a comfortable grip over longer periods of use.
Power Detail Sanders Buying Guide:
There are many different uses for power detail sanders. Anyone who has ever done a home improvement project or woodworking project knows how useful these little tools can be. These small, lightweight power tools are highly versatile and can be used for many different items. Generally, detail sanders all have a common look to them. They have a wedge shaped head and a lighter body that can easily be held. Their functions and features, however, can be quite distinctive.
For example, some detail sanders are meant to have universally available parts, which can make finding things such as sandpaper super easy. Other models focus on keeping the project area clean with small vacuums that pull dust into a tiny little bag. Some models even have interchangeable heads that allow you to turn the sander into many other tools such as a saw. Some sanders are set speeds and some have variable speed controls. All of these options can be a little bit overwhelming so here is a little bit more information about various models to help you narrow down the choices.
Different types of projects will call for a sundry of features in detail sander. However, with a little bit of thought, you can easily figure out which models will best suit your purposes and use it to finish beautiful projects with ease.