Browse the 10 best discounts on Power Detail Sanders from well known power tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Power Detail Sanders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Compact size
- Finger attachment and sanding pad included
- Easily fits in tight spaces
- ▲【Efficiency】 The sander runs at 12,000 orbits per minute with 1.1amps of power; 140X140X80mm(5-1/2x5-1/2x3-3/20inches) sanding pad with 2mm working pendulum diameter to support high efficiency.
- ▲【12Pcs Sandpaper】 with 12Pcs Sandpaper(6Pcs X80 & 6Pcs x 180 Grits) lasts the sander a long using life and meet your different applications of removing paint from wood, metal, or plastic of...
- ▲【High Performance Dust Collection】 With a dust Collection can keep the work area clean. The buckle connection design keeps the box from falling off during work, it is an ideal tool for indoor...
- ▲ QUIET & EFFICIENCY: 0.8A DC motor works more quiet that keeps you away from undesired sound. EnerTWIST Detail Sander boasts 13,000 orbits per minute for wood and metal fast, efficient sanding,...
- ▲ SMALL SIZE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Detail sander of compact design weighs in at a mere 1lb 12 oz (0.78Kg), and comfort palm grip easier to control. Features a 5.25"x 3.5" (133 mm x 83 mm) backing pad for...
- ▲ UPGRADED DETAIL PAD MOUNTING: Improve original plastic thread to new brass rivet nut which molding injected directly in the main base, can effectively prevent detail pad (finger attachment) from...
- The 20V max* Mouse sander brings cordless convenience to the Mouse heritage
- Compact and ergonomic design helps with accessibility in tight corners and spaces
- The 2-position grip allows for control and ease of use during many applications
- Variable speed dial to match speed to application
- Detachable dust bag for efficient dust collection
- Vacuum port hooks up to a 1 1/4" hose for more efficient dust removal
- Compact size for tight areas
- Precision alloy steel gears for durability
- Very Quiet only 78 dBa
- Material abrasive: aluminium oxide, durable and anti-static, good choice for sanding and polishing
- Size: 140 * 90mm, pre-punched with 5 holes for dust extraction, suitable for 140mm detail sanders
- Backing: hook and loop Velcro, easy and quick to stick, sturdy, durable and practical
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- ➤The LED work light make it more convenient and efficient to work at sombre place.
- ➤Larger capacity dust box with built-in filter offers high performance dust collection.
- ➤The extension sander pads make it suitable for more work condition such as tight areas.
- Provides 270 degree flush sanding clearance
- Tri-layer filtration
- Soft grip paddle switch
Power Detail Sanders Buying Guide:
There are many different uses for power detail sanders. Anyone who has ever done a home improvement project or woodworking project knows how useful these little tools can be. These small, lightweight power tools are highly versatile and can be used for many different items. Generally, detail sanders all have a common look to them. They have a wedge shaped head and a lighter body that can easily be held. Their functions and features, however, can be quite distinctive.
For example, some detail sanders are meant to have universally available parts, which can make finding things such as sandpaper super easy. Other models focus on keeping the project area clean with small vacuums that pull dust into a tiny little bag. Some models even have interchangeable heads that allow you to turn the sander into many other tools such as a saw. Some sanders are set speeds and some have variable speed controls. All of these options can be a little bit overwhelming so here is a little bit more information about various models to help you narrow down the choices.
Different types of projects will call for a sundry of features in detail sander. However, with a little bit of thought, you can easily figure out which models will best suit your purposes and use it to finish beautiful projects with ease.
How to Operate a Detail Sander: